Henry Cole & Co Ltd has been around since at least 1896, initially as a flour miller as well as supplying quality animal feeds from the Cotswold Mill in Cirencester to Gloucestershire farmers. Since then we have expanded our operation to become a major distributor and manufacturer of a wide range of animal feeds.
However we have never lost sight of our main aim, which is to; supply quality feeds and customer service to all our customers.
Indeed in an article which appeared in The Milling Magazine in 1921 it states that “ A good trade is done within a radius of 20 miles of the mill, and the name of Messers. Henry Cole & Co stands for reliability in quality of output”.
The distribution area has dramatically increased as has the number of feed products we distribute but the name Henry Cole & Co Ltd remains as does our drive for quality.